- All prices quoted are in American Dollars.
- All product prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
- All sales are final, and no returns will be accepted except as listed below.
- All damage and risk of transportation, whether local or national, of the merchandise is transferred to the customer at the moment it leaves DaBergy's warehouses.
- All products are checked and certified before being shipped
1.2 Payment Method
- All sales will be processed by advance payment either by bank transfer or payment by credit card or cash.
- Payment must be received for the full invoiced value.
- The transfer must be made considering the transfer charges marked in the following options: 71A: Specification of charges: OUR71A: Details of Charges: OUR
- All products are covered under a 30 (Thirty) day warranty from the date of issue of the invoice.
- Expenses incurred during the transaction by the Client (e.g. freight, insurance, bank fees, customs taxes, fines, etc.) are not covered under the guarantee and will not be returned under any circumstances.
- Damage caused during shipping.
- Damage caused as a result of the Customer's negligence.
- Damage caused by the customer's failure to follow the manufacturer's installation instructions.
1.4 Incorrect Purchase Orders
- Incorrect purchase orders, understood as products requested incorrectly, are the exclusive responsibility of the Client or Buyer.
- Customer or Buyer acknowledges that DaBergy has no obligation to accept the return of incorrectly purchased or ordered units.
- If DaBergy agrees to accept the return of the units, they will be subject to a Restocking and Handling Fee penalty corresponding to 25% of the original sale value. The return must be authorized through an RMA (Return Material Authorization)
- Insurance against damage caused by shipping effects is the exclusive responsibility of the Client. DaBergy is not responsible for any damage or partial or total loss of products once shipped.
- Returns will not be accepted for any reason unless the product is defective and has been previously authorized through an RMA.
1.7 Procedures for Changes (RMA)
- All changes must be authorized by DaBergy in advance, using an RMA (Return Material Authorization) change authorization number. Units returned without a valid RMA number will be rejected and returned.
- RMA numbers are valid for 7 days from the date of issue, if units are not returned within 7 days the RMA will be cancelled.
- The product must be sent freight prepaid to our offices referring to the assigned RMA number. DaBergy will return the repaired product to the customer, with freight payable.
Fast Deliveries Fast Deliveries
Urgent dispatches all over the world. You no longer have to wait for long delivery times. So you can invoice before and means significant savings in time and money.
Support and Guarantee
Support and Guarantee
All our components are completely tested, guaranteeing their operation before going to the secondary market.
We are a multi-brand, multi-platform vendor serving as a single point of contact for all your hardware needs.